Organic and Natural Products Exhibition
BOLOGNA FIERE - Bologna - 8-11 September 2017
Organic Food: Highlighting the values of organic products.
This area is devoted exclusively to companies with certified organic products.
Nutrition and Wellbeing: The rules of wellbeing
This sector is dedicated to companies with certified organic and natural products based on official herbs (food supplements and beauty products).
Eco-living: other natural products.
A selection of environmentally-friendly products for the home and for everyday life will complete the presentation of wellbeing that also considers the environment.
The data on the participation of foreign buyers at SANA in recent years has shown a sharp increase in both the number of companies involved in the initiative and the diversity of countries of origin, thus expanding the worldwide market potential for organic and natural
What's on during SANA
- SANA boasts a packed schedule of events and areas in the fair district, in addition to offsite events and projects held in the city during Bologna’s “green week”.
- SANA Novità, is the showcase for innovative products selected by exhibitors, it offers a broad overview of the latest trends in Italian natural products.
- SANA Shop sells the products of all thetrade show visitors who open a temporary store on the fair premises and take the opportunity to test new foods, beauty treatments and natural home and leisure products.
- SANA Academy targets industry pros with online and off-line educational programmes for learning and professional training. A full schedule offers courses on the latest topics of interest, run by Italian and international experts.
- Once again, the 2016 edition of SANA will host VeganFest with events, workshops and two brand new features: "VeganFest LIVE” and the VeganOK Ice cream Area”, with demo sessions by Master ice cream and pastry chefs, free tastings, and training courses.
- During the trade show, SANA Observatory will present the results of research and surveys in the world of natural products. This will provide a valuable source of information for industry professionals, policy makers and trade show visitors.
- BolognaFiere’s schedule of events includes seminars, meetings and workshops, making SANA the ideal venue for networking and debate for institutions and businesses working in the organics market.
- Outside the fair district, the city of Bologna goes green to host SANA City with a full calendar of offsite cultural and gastronomic events, entertainment and commercial happenings linked with the events that have always attracted large numbers of SANA visitors.